King Soopers Rewards Program
Cherry Hills Christian participates in the King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards program. Purchasing re-loadable cards is an easy way to earn money toward your students’ tuition.
Students’ accounts will be credited 3% of the total spend from these re-loadable cards and an additional 2% will go towards enhancing CHC:
- PreSchool staff development, speech, hearing and vision testing as well as playground upgrades
- Elementary and Middle School Technology and iPads
A student may have multiple cards tied to their account. With the help of neighbors, family and friends (including those out of state who shop at Kroger Affiliates: City Market, Kroger, Ralph’s, etc.), a family could easily fund at least one month of their tuition.
How to get started
CHC has purchased a card for your family in the amount of $10. Please stop by the CHC Business Office to pick up your re-loadable card. Additional cards can be purchased for their pre-loaded amount: $10, payable by cash or check.
Questions? Please contact Karin Fuqua at 303-325-8277, or Sandy Ervine at 303-325-8261.
- Make sure to re-load your card at check out BEFORE your groceries are scanned.
- Re-loadable cards may be used to purchase gasoline at King Soopers gas stations (i.e. Highlands Ranch Parkway & Wildcat Reserve; County Line & Holly; Castle Pines Parkway) and at Starbucks INSIDE King Soopers stores.
- All proceeds will be calculated and tuition will be credited in April.