Cherry Hills Christian School is a ministry of and shares space with Cherry Hills Community Church. Together we occupy a beautiful campus on 66 acres of land in the heart of Highlands Ranch, a southern suburb of Denver, with facilities totaling 255,000 square feet.
Safety and Security
While on our campus or in the classroom, the physical and emotional safety of your child is our highest priority.
- Children are kept safe with restricted building access, trained and watchful personnel, parent check-in and planned drills.
- A Douglas County Sheriff officer is on-site, five days a week.
- Our facility and program meet the State of Colorado Licensing Requirements, Health Department Requirements, and Fire Department Requirements.
- All personnel are current in CPR/1st Aid and Universal Precautions, as well as background checks.
- Our school has a nurse on-site throughout the day to respond to illnesses and accidents.
Our school staff, students and families have access to:
- A 3,500-seat auditorium/Worship Center
- Wild Blue Coffee Shop
- Prayer Room
- Inklings bookstore
- Church Library
- Outdoor spaces including a patio and The Memorial Garden
- As a separate and special landmark, The Dixon Chapel: hosts weddings, funerals, memorials and other significant events
- Building-wide wireless internet
- Apple TVs in all elementary and middle school classrooms
- Promethean interactive whiteboards in all Kindergarten classrooms
- One-to-One student iPads in grades 1-8
- iPad Mini devices shared by Kindergarten students
- Middle School computer lab
- STEAM Lab for elementary technology class