- PreSchool teachers are group leader qualified in keeping with the Colorado Department of Human Services regulations.
- Elementary and Middle School teachers are certified by the State of Colorado and many hold Masters degrees.
- Many staff are specialized in the following fields: computer science, art, physical education, music, media, reading and educational therapy.
- All staff are encouraged to pursue continuing education.
- Every PreSchool and Elementary classroom has a part-time teaching assistant.
Nicole was born and raised in Colorado and absolutely loves it here! Her and her husband, Scott, have four children. Adison is in 3rd grade, MaKenna is in 1st, Jacob is in Pre-K and Braylee is in 3 year old preschool, all at CHC. Nicole's family is her passion and she loves spending time with them being active and exploring new things. She enjoys soccer, volleyball and running. Nicole taught 1st grade for 2 years, Kindergarten for 8 years and has been a classroom aide. She loves being around children and helping them grow socially, academically and most of all spiritually!
"I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to give you a future and hope." Jeremiah 29:11