- New families may begin the application process for the 2019-2020 school year now.
- New families with students entering Kindergarten - Grade 8 in 2019 may begin the online application process now.
- The Preschool application will be available on January 8, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Some PreSchool programs and elementary and middle school grades may be full and have wait pools
- The Application Fee (due when completing the Online Enrollment Application) is non-refundable
For these reasons, new families may want to fill out our Admission Inquiry/Open House RSVP form PRIOR to submitting the Online Enrollment Application. Our Enrollment department will contact you with information about space availability.
The Online Enrollment Application is available now for the 2019-2020 school year for Kindergarten and Grades 1- 8. *The Preschool application will be available on January 8, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
1. Read our Mission and Philosophy of Education and our Faith pages to understand the foundation of education here at CHC.
If you agree with these statements, continue with the Online Application process.
2. Complete the Online Application
3. Visit us at one of our Open House Information Sessions.
4. Our Enrollment department will contact you to set up any required testing (for Kindergarten applicants).
5. Family interview with CHC Administrator (Elementary and Middle School only).
6. Parents notified of Principal's admission decision (K-8 only). Upon placement of your child into a PreSchool program, you will receive an email notification of placement offered and instructions for confirming and completing enrollment. All forms need to be signed and returned within 10 business days, along with the First Month’s Tuition, to guarantee your child’s placement.
7. Payment Options: CHC offers families three different tuition payment plans; two “Pay-In-Advance” options and one monthly auto-debit. Additional details regarding payment requirements are listed on the CHC Financial Agreement which is completed after placement has been made.