A decision to explore a Christ-centered education is one that will have a profound impact on your family's life. At Cherry Hills Christian PreSchool we offer classes for children ages two through Pre-Kindergarten. Morning, Afternoon, Half and Full Day with 2 to 5 days a week offered. Program offers vary according to age with Program hours spanning 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with Before and After Care options.
|Before Care||7:00 - 8:15 a.m.|
|Half Day Classes||8:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Full Day Classes||8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.|
|After Care||3:15 - 6:00 p.m.|
*Please download Tuition Sheet (PDF) for specific times and rates for each age group.
Before Care is offered one to five days per week with a drop-in option. It includes a relaxed start to the day with a variety of child-directed classroom activities. Preschool aged children are then walked and signed into their regular classrooms.
Relaxed Morning Drop Off
PreSchool has a relaxed drop off between 8:15 and 8:45 a.m. for all classes, allowing parents flexibility in scheduling morning drop-off.
After Care is offered one to five days per week with a drop-in option. It includes outside play, snack and then child-directed classroom activities in a relaxed atmosphere.
Hot lunch is available for threes through prekindergarten children attending all day programs or enrichment. Lunches are ordered in advance through a secondary company/website here.
Sample of Daily Activities
Sample Half Day Schedule:
- 8:15-9:25 Open Learning Centers
- 9:25-9:40 Clean Up and Circle Time
- 9:40-10:00 Bathroom, Wash Hands & Snack
- 10:00-10:40 Small Group & Learning Centers
- 10:40-11:00 Large Group (Music on Wednesdays)
- 11:00-11:30 Playground
- 11:30-12:00 Bathroom, Wash Hands & Lunch
- 12:00-12:20 Circle & Bible Story
- 12:20-12:30 Pack Up and Goodbye To Half Day Children
Full Day Continuation:
- 12:30-1:00 Playground
- 1:00-3:00 Bathroom & Rest Time/Nap
- 1:30-3:00 Learning Activities Available for Non-nappers & Early risers
- 3:00-3:15 Pack Up and Goodbye