Canvas is the Learning Management System staff and students use at Cherry Hills Christian.
Parents each have their own account/login as "Observers" into all of their students' courses to see homework, grades, teacher newsletters and school announcements.
We highly encourage every parent to visit Canvas frequently to keep up to date on school and teacher news.
RenWeb is still our Student Information System that will also house the school directory and online re-enrollment.
Returning parents: Use your Canvas login from the last school year. If you have forgotten your login information, follow these steps:
- 1.Go to http://www.cherryhillschristian.org/ Click on “Quicklinks – Canvas”
- 2.Click on the Red “Parent Login” button
- 3.Click on the “Forgot Password?” link
- 4.Enter your “Login” which should be your email address
- 5.You will receive a link to re-set your password
New parents: Set up your Canvas Parent Observer Account Today!
You will need your child's credentials to set up your own parent account.
Canvas Student App For Parents
Canvas also has a student app for parents. This Canvas app (orange icon) looks like the website. The Canvas website allows you to see much more!
Once you have created your parent account on the website, open the app, enter YOUR parent email and password from your account creation. Then tap the bottom button: “Log in with Canvas” (do not tap “login” or “Create Account”).
Once you create your account on the website, you can access both using the same login.
iPad Information For Parents
Parents of students with iPads should visit this page for updates to pertinent information and links to How To's and Troubleshooting.
iPad Approved Cases
- Students in grades 4-8 must provide a case for their iPad.
- See a list of approved cases and purchasing information HERE.
- Cherry Hills Christian provides cases for students in Grades 1-3.